Requirements for mating with our studs
 PK def. and PRA tests require a tagging of the cat with transponder chip according to ISO standard
- The cat has a pedigree.
- The cat owner is member of a breeding club / association.
- The cat is an Abyssinian / Somali.
- The cat is older than 12 moths and younger than 8 Years.
- The cat has a title or a qualification
excellent in the open class acquired at a recognized international cat show.
- The cat was not at a cat show two weeks prior to the mating
- The cat owner assures that the cat is healthy, as well as all his other pets are free of infectious diseases and parasites.
- The cat has a valid vaccination against panleukopenia, feline influenza and leukaemia or a negative test for FeLV (not older than 3 months)
- The cat has been tested for: